ESR750 Li-Ion with advanced Lithium-Ion battery technology.
Lithium-Ion battery technology has a greatly improved energy density storage capability, weight savings, and recharging cycle life over traditional sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries.
The Lithium-ion powered ESR750 Li-Ion is offered with several battery configurations to choose from. Battery configuration has a direct effect on the usable range and overall weight of the ESR750 Li-Ion. The ESR750 Li-Ion 16 uses two lithium battery packs, the ESR750 Li-Ion 24 use three lithium battery packs, and the ESR750 Li-Ion 32 use four lithium batteries for the maximum allowable user range that also creates the highest available range for an electric powered personal scooter in the world.
- In 20 years, Patmont Motor Werks, the Manufacturer of the Genuine California Go-Ped brand scooters, has earned a unique leadership position in the scooter industry and racing arena. PMW has been constantly at the forefront by continually perfecting and engineering the most high-end and refined scooting machines for adults in the World.
Well known for its excellence and expertise in gasoline powered Go-Peds, PMW Engineering Skunk Werks have in fact also actively developed ingenious electric powered transportation alternatives. In 1995, it introduced the first electric powered Go-Ped Prototype. Based on the design of the Original and Best Selling Sport Go-Ped, the spindle drive electric Stealth Go-Ped was introduced in 1996. Later, the Stealth II and Hoverboard Go-Ped were launched for customers looking for the most silent and classy electric scooters.
Reaching success in the electric world remains a monumental challenge for any company. We have all witnessed competitors and imitators with high fanfare which have regularly since come and gone. PMW is convinced that opportunities for an electric form of transportation are endless and has never stopped its research for the elusive combination of technology, innovation, and components that have finally brought the dream of reliable, satisfying, and silent personal transportation into reality.
With two decades of successful R&D, Engineering and Production, PMW possesses the best knowledge, understanding and tools to bring to customers products which exceed their highest expectations. After many years of careful and painstaking development using all lessons learned, not only from its own electric scooter development, but from the many lessons taught by others, PMW has reached electric perfection and is proud to present the long awaited Go-Ped "Electric Speed Racer" ESR750.
The ESR750 simply is in a class of its own and no scooter in the market comes close to its power, performance, stylish design and renowned Go-Ped Perfection. Its durability, reliability, performance, style, and American class without compromising on any details nor on its compact, light and foldable feature make it the ultimate electric scooter as well as an environmentally friendly transportation alternative.
Inexpensive to run, the ESR750 will provide commuters, pleasure riders and electric enthusiasts with a first class, fast, clean, safe and stylish ride. The most innovative and highest quality features and components abound in the ESR750, making it the most cutting edge, reliable and versatile electric scooter in the industry. The ESR is the Absolute combination of True Style and Pure Freedom.
Chain Drive Operation with Auto-Adjusting Chain Tensioner
- Power from the DC electric motor is transferred to the rear wheel through an extremely efficient and easy to maintain chain drive system. Chain adjustments cannot get any easier as the auto-adjusting chain tensioner does the job for you.
Electric Motor - After over a year of research for the most powerful and reliable engine, the ESR750 line provides for unmatched power and offers no compromises on performance. It is equipped with a robust and well proven DC brush type motor with Electro Head finned heat sink that is capable of producing over 1HP in continuous operation and reaching top speed of over 20mph, while offering thrilling acceleration. The high output makes it the most unique scooter able to tackle steep hills with ease.
- Speed and range claims are made with the following assumptions: 170 lb rider, smooth riding surface, flat ground, no wind, proper tire inflation and chain adjustment
Speed and range claims are made with the following assumptions: 160 lb rider, smooth riding surface, flat ground, no wind, proper tire inflation and chain adjustment
- We would have to kill you if we told you too much, but what we can reveal is that ESR electronic power controller is a sophisticated and proprietary pulse width modulated design. The electric line of Go-Ped powered scooters are the only electric scooters of their kind equipped with an advanced computerized variable speed and programmable controller. The controllers EPROM (Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory) programmable functions, it gives users the freedom to not only do on board diagnostics but also customize performance. (Electronic controller programmer sold separately)
Dual Performance Modes
- The operator can chose the "Econo" or "Turbo" performance mode on the throttle control to either go "twice as far, half as fast", or "twice as fast, half as far", providing users with absolute control over their choice of speed and range.
2 Separate Chargers
The I-Ped 8 comes with two separate chargers. An on-board charger so you can charge up your ESR anywhere you take by plugging into any 110v or 220v household power outlet world wide and a separate off-board charger thats capable of reconditioning the batters for improved battery life expectancy.
- Depending in model, the on board Li-Ion battery power consist of 2, 3, or 4ea 25.9V Li-ion polymer battery packs wired in series, one or two packs per side within the aluminum battery pan. As the battery packs take up less room than the previous SLA (sealed lead acid) batteries in the ESRex and Hoverboard, further weight and deck thickness is also reduced to create the sleekest, lowest standing height, lightest, highest range electric portable transportation devices in the world.
- Power to the rear wheel is through a #25 chain with tension maintained by a simple manual chain adjuster. The standard final drive front/rear sprocket ratio is 11/80 and allows for free wheeling and modifications to many available ratio combinations.
From the exceptional braking performance provided by the Mad Dog Brakes to the ultimate ground clearance and low center of gravity, the ESR 750 is just a unique gliding machine, abounding in high quality and safety features, for which the California Go-Ped brand is so renowned.
The utmost quality components are used throughout the ESR 750 to provide for excellent safety and piece of mind: from the carefully designed ergonomic controls, platform, handlebars and frame to the most reliable and durable features: powerful well proven motor, high grade programmable and computerized controller and battery gauge indicator are among the features which make the ESR 750 the most unique electric scooter.
The new candy apple red and gloss black color choice combined with an aerodynamic look and fender give the ESR 750 a stylish and classy touch of elegance for the most exclusive appeal.
Chassis and Frame
- The patented single tube frame/chassis is based on the cantilevered aircraft grade chromoly carbon steel frame so well proven by the lightest and highest performing racing Go-Peds.
This oversized Go-Ped renowned quality frame also incorporates the motor and simultaneously serves as a heat sink to help dissipate the heat generated by the motor, which offers top reliability and range design benefit.
- Its front fork, also made of aircraft grade Chromoly Carbon steel, is the well proven and patented cantilevered design for simplicity, low weight and ease of maintenance. To the fork is mounted the Brand New and Ultra Powerful Mad Dog disc brake caliper, which is an international standard mountain bike style, with tempered stainless steel wave disc rotor, provides for exceptional braking performance, control and safety.
- The polished wheels are made of strong,ultra light high impact polymer, and have very low rolling resistance "TT" style treaded pneumatic tires, 10 inches in diameter, which contributes to the most comfortable ride.
Platform - Deck
- The standing platform or "deck" made of beautiful light weight Latvian Birch plywood from Lithuania combines the best attributes of a low deck height and excellent ground clearance of any electric powered scooter available. This creates the friendliest, and easiest to use ergonomic "magic carpet" possible.
The patented and gracefully formed low profile aluminum battery pan below the platform serves as an ingenious mount and provides for excellent protection of the batteries, electronics and wiring.
The pan/deck electronics battery pack is weather resistant and factory sealed. It can very easily be removed and replaced from the frame with four mount screws on the top of the deck and by disconnecting the electronic control quick-connects, and motor power leads.
- The rear wheel, chain drive system and rider are protected by a stylish single piece rear fender made from injection molded and ultra resistant polypropylene thermoplastic. Its beautiful, well thought out design gives it a customized and unique motorcycle look.
Handlebars and Controls
- The handlebar control system is of 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy and is classic Go-Ped, down to the elegantly simple, convenient and highly imitated yet never surpassed folding spring loaded locking sleeve
A smooth variable speed thumb throttle with Econo/Turbo selector and three LED battery condition fuel gauge like "Flux Capacitor" on the right grip allow users easy control of their ESR 750 and the ability to know at all times the power level in the batteries.
||24V Brush D/C with Aluminum heat sink
|* Maximum Speed
||20 mph (turbo mode)
|Dual Performance: Turbo and Economy Modes
||16ah, 24ah or 36 ah Lithium Ion Battery packs
||Advanced Computerized and programmable Variable Speed Controller
||On board smart charger 110v-240v capability and External Charger
Unmatched Hill Climbing ability
||Not Folded: L-48" W-18" H-41" / Folded: L-48" W-18" H-17"
|ESR750 Lion 16 Ah
||W/ 2 Lithium Ion Packs
|ESR750 Lion 24 Ah
||W/ 3 Lithium Ion Packs
|ESR750 Lion 32 Ah
||W/ 4 Lithium Ion Packs
||Aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl frame
||Patented cantilevered aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl fork
||6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
||Pneumatic 10 TT
||Mach 4 Composite Rims
||Mad Dog Disc Braking System
||Optional rear brake kit available
||Effortless folding feature for easy storage and carrying
Zero Emission Vehicle
Heavy duty rear axle
Motorcycle Harley look injection molded fender
Glides effortlessly with power off
Combines the best attributes of a low deck height and excellent ground clearance.
Optional detachable seat, luggage rack, carry bag, and rear brake available.
||Touring, commuting and cruising
Unmatched economic transportation
||Specifications may very depending on rider weight and conditions.
|Tell a friend about this page
« Previous | Next »