ESR750H (Hoverboard) with advanced Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery technology.
Lithium-Ion battery technology has a greatly improved energy density storage capability, weight savings, and recharging cycle life over traditional sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries.
The Lithium-ion powered ESR750H is offered with several battery configurations to choose from. Battery configuration has a direct effect on the usable range and overall weight of the ESR750H. The ESR750H 16 uses two lithium battery packs, the ESR750H 24 use three lithium battery packs, and the ESR750H 32 use four lithium batteries for the maximum allowable user range that also creates the highest available range for an electric powered personal scooter in the world.
Helping to reduce dependency on foreign oil and global warming, with the power of clean electrical energy. The ESR750H is based on the highly regarded, time tested and award winning GoPed ESR750EX , but incorporating the amazing and innovative Cantilevered Independent Dynamic Linkless Indespension (C.I.D.L.I.) suspension system that is also featured on our highly successful off road products such as the championship winning GoPed Trail Ripper, TRQ and GoPed Riot mini motorcycle.
The ESR750H Hoverboard Li-Ion offers 2.7" of suspension travel in the front and 3.5" of suspension travel in the rear that is adjustable from "plush to firm" for customizing the perfect balance to suit rider preferences. Very effective and stylish front and rear fenders help protect both rider and Hoverboard in the event in foul weather and the Mad Dog front disc brake with anti dive produces secure and reliable stopping power. Utilizing 3 major patents, this two wheeled marvel will quietly, efficiently and effortlessly propel riders of up to 250 lbs above the ground with the sensation as if they were magnetically levitating on a cloud. The degradation of urban streets, rough nature of country roads and everything in-between are practically un-noticeable as you float over them on this energy saving scooter.
As with all ESR 750 GoPed scooters it requires nothing more than the included charging cord and a power outlet anywhere in the world to recharge for less than $0.10, regardless of where you may find yourself. The Flux-Capacitor throttle/energy monitor will give a full disclosure on your charge status taking the guesswork out of cross town trips.
Chain Drive Operation with Auto-Adjusting Chain Tensioner
- Power from the DC electric motor is transferred to the rear wheel through an extremely efficient and easy to maintain chain drive system. Chain adjustments cannot get any easier as the auto-adjusting chain tensioner does the job for you.
- After over a year of research for the most powerful and reliable engine, the ESR750 line provides for unmatched power and offers no compromises on performance. It is equipped with a robust and well proven DC brush type motor with Electro Head finned heat sink that is capable of producing over 1HP in continuous operation and reaching top speed of over 20mph, while offering thrilling acceleration. The high output makes it the most unique scooter able to tackle steep hills with ease.
- We would have to kill you if we told you too much, but what we can reveal is that ESR electronic power controller is a sophisticated and proprietary pulse width modulated design. The electric line of Go-Ped powered scooters are the only electric scooters of their kind equipped with an advanced computerized variable speed and programmable controller. The controllers EPROM (Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory) programmable functions, it gives users the freedom to not only do on board diagnostics but also customize performance. (Electronic controller programmer sold separately)
Dual Performance Modes
- The operator can chose the "Econo" or "Turbo" performance mode on the throttle control to either go "twice as far, half as fast", or "twice as fast, half as far", providing users with absolute control over their choice of speed and range.
2 Separate Chargers
The I-Ped 8 comes with two separate chargers. An on-board charger so you can charge up your ESR anywhere you take by plugging into any 110v or 220v household power outlet world wide and a separate off-board charger thats capable of reconditioning the batters for improved battery life expectancy.
- Power to the rear wheel is through a #25 chain with tension maintained by a simple manual chain adjuster. The standard final drive front/rear sprocket ratio is 11/80 and allows for free wheeling and modifications to many available ratio combinations.
||24V Brush D/C with Aluminum heat sink
|* Maximum Speed
||20 mph (turbo mode)
Dual Performance: Turbo and Economy Modes
||16, 24 or 32 AH Li-Ion battery packs
||Advanced Computerized and programmable Variable Speed Controller
||On board smart charger 110v-240v capability and External charger
Unmatched Hill Climbing ability
||Not Folded: L-48" W-18" H-41" / Folded: L-48" W-18" H-17"
|ESR750 Lion 16 Ah
||W/ 2 Lithium Ion Packs
|ESR750 Lion 24 Ah
||W/ 3 Lithium Ion Packs
|ESR750 Lion 32 Ah
||W/ 4 Lithium Ion Packs
||Aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl frame
||Patented cantilevered aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl fork
||6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
||Pneumatic 10 TT
||Mach 4 Composite Rims
||Mad Dog Disc Braking System
||Optional rear brake kit available
||Effortless folding feature for easy storage and carrying
Zero Emission Vehicle
Heavy duty rear axle
Motorcycle Harley look injection molded fender
Glides effortlessly with power off
Combines the best attributes of a low deck height and excellent ground clearance.
Optional detachable seat, luggage rack, carry bag, and rear brake available.
||Touring, commuting and cruising
Unmatched economic transportation
||Specifications may very depending on rider weight and conditions.